Getting a loan with credit institutions can be complicated. However, today it is not surprising that a person ends up registered in a delinquent file. As for example credit institutions. Leaving the payment of a telecommunications bill pending may be sufficient reason for the affected company to decide to register the user in credit institutions.
This is a serious problem for the person since, once registered in this delinquent file or in any other, accessing financing through traditional channels is impossible.
What is credit institutions?
credit institutions is one of the main delinquency files in Spain. It is managed by Equifax and offers services to different partner companies since the 1950s. Supply companies, telecommunications companies and credit companies are the main partners of this file. In exchange for their subscription they have the option to review the file in addition to informing about those clients who have an outstanding debt with them. Both services work upon payment.
How to get credit with credit institutions
Being in credit institutions is usually synonymous with lack of liquidity for banks, which means that they do not offer loans to these types of clients. However, there are alternative methods of financing with which to obtain credit with credit institutions. We refer to private lenders or private equity companies. As for example Eicredit, specialized in granting credit with credit institutions to all types of profiles since 2012.
In order to access this financing model, it is essential that the client:
- Have a property owned. It can be any type of property: a flat, a second home, premises, industrial buildings, etc. This property will be used as mortgage credit guarantee.
- The only requirement to access financing is that the property is free of charges. Such property must lack associated expenses. Such as a debt of payments to the community or a mortgage.
Steps to get personal credits with credit institutions
If you want to obtain credit with credit institutions in the case of Private Credit the steps to follow are very simple.
- Have a property free of charges. As we have explained, it will become the guarantee of this mortgage loan.
- Send the necessary documents to assess your case and open file. Specifically, we will need a copy of the DNI, the deeds, proof of income and Simple Note of the Property Registry. With this information in less than 15 minutes you will know if your loan has been pre-approved. If so, we can start with the necessary procedures.
- Perform an official appraisal of the property. In this way we will know how much the property is worth and we will be able to find out how much money you can get in your home equity loan. The appraisal is carried out through an external company regulated by the Bank of Spain.
- Sign before a notary. In compliance with current legislation, all our loans are signed before a notary. You can choose the notary of your trust to ensure greater transparency in management.
- Carry out the registration of credit and property in the Registry of Real Estate. Don’t worry, we take care of it.
- After completing the loan we will offer you a copy of all expenses.
What do private loans offer with credit institutions
loans offer with credit institutions" />
- Access to financing to any type of client. Whether your Cirbe is high, if you are registered in credit institutions, RAI or any other delinquency file and even if your income is not stable, we can help you.
- We offer you credits with credit institutions from € 6000. And all this in less than 48 hours from the signing of the contract before a notary. Get immediate financing. The amounts range from € 6000 to 30% of the market value of your property.
- Extended amortization periods. You will have between 1 year and 10 years to repay your loan. A sure way to get fees as they allow you to reach the end of the month without problems.
- Customized fees In Eicredit we offer you the opportunity to select monthly, quarterly and even semiannual installments.
- Tailored interests. You can choose between paying principal and interest in each installment or only interest and principal at the maturity of the loan.
If you wish to receive more information about a loan with credit institutions, you can contact us using the form on this website.